Massive Uploads Solutions
- Massive Upload over Slow Communication Line
- Massive Upload from a Distant Scanning Location
- Automated Barcode Business Process
Zenith Bank PLC is using the ADA System since 2008 in more than 300 branches located all over Nigeria and in the head office located in Lagos, Nigeria.
One of the challenges we were requested to solve, using the ADA System, was the daily upload of more than 500,000 transaction slips created by the branches. Furthermore the request was for the upload to be done at the end of the day, so it will not affect the communication lines during working hours.
The solution was implemented out-of-the-box using the “ADA System Batch Transfer Module”. Each branch had a fast local scanner installed.
By the end of the day, the daily transaction slips were scanned and transmitted using secured FTP to the head office and uploaded into the central archive for retrieval. The transmission took place automatically once the scanning is done – so no manual intervention is requested.
Massive Upload from a Distant Scanning Location
Hadasa Hospital is using the ADA System to manage its patient files. The hospital scans new documents on-site.
The challenge we were face was the upload of massive scanning, of the historic documents, which was conducted in a remote location from the hospital. The solution was implemented out-of-the-box using the “ADA System Automated Upload Service”.
The scanned files were transmitted daily using CyberArc secured communication lines transfer to the central server located in Jerusalem. From which the “ADA System Automated Upload Service” upload it to the system.
Automated Barcode Business Process
Many of our clients have been automating their business process by the use of barcode. Business creates forms (contracts, applications. etc.) that are sent to their customers or business partners and then returned to the business for processing.
These processes had been completely automated with the following steps:
- Barcode had been added to the form upon creation from the client system
- The form was sent to the customer / business partners
- The customer / business partner had filled the form up and send/fax/mail it back
- The document had been uploaded into the ADA System
- The ADA System Barcode engine recognize the barcode and placed the data in the document meta-data
- Workflow is generated for the new arrival to be handled